"So Much to see, too little time (and $) to see it" karenn114's Profile
I've tasted the saltwater breezes.
I've dipped my toes in azure waters.
I've seen palm trees swaying against ardent blue skies.
I've felt the sand between my toes.
I want to see more....
Oh, the people i have met! The beautiful places i have seen! And the exotic wildlife I've encountered!
With trusty camera in hand I capture as many "Kodak" moments as i can when I travel. And i often revisit by looking through my library of photo albums, glad to have the many memories showcased for years to come.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Playa del Carmen Forum "Mayan Riviera - El Dorado Seaside..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "So Much to see, too little time (and $) to see it"
updated their Profile Page "So Much to see, too little time (and $) to see it"
- Wrote a Review The View from Cherry Tree Hill in Barbados Off The Beaten Path
- created a Barbados Travel Page "Beautiful Barbados"
PhotosSee All Photos (7)
- Cuba Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Barbados Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Costa Rica Intro, 1 photo
- Niagara Falls Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.