"Benvenuti a : Polignano a Mare" Polignano a Mare by Tunda_F
Polignano a Mare Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 27 photos
Souther than Bari and norther than Brindisi,along the coast of Puglia you may come in Polignano,it worth a visit .Fantasic sea sight,acient hystorical center on the rocks and on the sea ,the goodest icecream of the zone,fresh seafood,nice people,and great swimming. The town is one of the more touristic of the zone ,but not much known even in Puglia,so that is a completely bearable tourism,it's most made by locals from Bari and other towns close. Built from the Greek before romans emperor,Polignano was on the Appia road connecting Roma to Greece,one of the famous way of saying...you know?.."every road lead to Rome" ,or something like.ok,did I tell you of the Polignano Icecream?well you can find even the potato flavor.Did I tell you of the sea?no?well,I gotta go,in 15 mins I'm there from where I 'm,I try,then,tomorrow I tell you how it is.....ciao!
Tunda_F's Related Pages
Polignano a Mare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Polignano... it's worth a visit"
- "Polignano a Mare in May"
- "Benvenuti a : Polignano a Mare"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Polignano a Mare
- Hotels in Polignano a Mare
- Restaurants in Polignano a Mare
- Shopping in Polignano a Mare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Polignano a Mare
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Polignano a Mare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Polignano a Mare
Top 5 Pages
- Rome Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Matera Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Polignano a Mare Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Alberobello Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bari Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos