"Praha" Prague by andrewyong
Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,810 photos
Like any Eastern European capital, it need a little washing up. But, it has a bigger old city than Bratislava, obviously...
Watching the fireworks display on Charles Bridge must be one of the best places to be for New Year's. There is nothing to shout about the fireworks, my hometown's have better ones every year. But, it's the rviera setting among old buildings that makes it special. Romantic, if you like. Have a bubbly like I did.
Food is not great but it's the cheapest; a meal dish with rice costs 59 CK, less than 2 GBP. Czech food is overpriced I... more travel advice
A church "locked" by commercial touristy buildings at the Main Square, if yu happen to gain access during its opening... more travel advice
andrewyong's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 8 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Town Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Tignes Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Geneva Intro, 10 reviews
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews
- Brugge Intro, 8 reviews
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews
- Cambridge Intro, 7 reviews
- Vatican City Intro, 6 reviews
- Mexico City Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.