"Air Itam market's Koay Teow Th'ng" Ayer Itam by andrewyong
Ayer Itam Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 95 photos
The old doggy looking market is where my family and I sometimes go for a koay teow th'ng (Chinese flat rice noodle soup) breakfast on Sunday morning.
It's cooked individually and the homemade meatballs are super tasty. yum!
andrewyong's Related Pages
Ayer Itam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Air Itam - "Black Water""
- "- Ayer Itam -"
- "A view of Ayer Itam from my home"
- "Air Itam market's Koay Teow Th'ng"
- "There's no other place to eat on earth!"
- "Kek Lok Si Temple"
- "Temples in Ayer Itam"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ayer Itam
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ayer Itam?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- George Town Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Tignes Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Geneva Intro, 10 reviews
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews
- Brugge Intro, 8 reviews
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews
- Cambridge Intro, 7 reviews
- Vatican City Intro, 6 reviews
- Mexico City Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.