"Sleepy fishing village" Kuala Kurau by andrewyong
Kuala Kurau Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 12 photos
There is nothing much in Kuala Kurau except for cheap and good seafood, if you are in the know.
For an experience, you can put your car insurance at stake and put your beloved on a rackety ferry, with just enogh space for your's and another's only across the river.
The area is a conservation area and you can watch migrating birds during the northern hemisphere's winter in the estuary. Hire a sampan or boat.
andrewyong's Related Pages
Kuala Kurau Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Kuala Kurau
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kuala Kurau?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Town Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Tignes Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Geneva Intro, 10 reviews
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews
- Brugge Intro, 8 reviews
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews
- Cambridge Intro, 7 reviews
- Vatican City Intro, 6 reviews
- Mexico City Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.