"Parit Buntar-Bandar Baharu, a tale of two towns?" Parit Buntar by andrewyong
Parit Buntar Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 135 photos
Parit Buntar, a small but thriving town, lies in the north of the State of Perak, and is siruated just a stone's throw away from the town of Bandar Baharu in the State of Kedah. "How come?", you might say. That is because the two towns are separated by the River Kerian.
It's amazing (and surprising) to see (somewhat) that while Parit Buntar is full of buzz from the clatter of local vendors selling cottage industry wares, Bandar Naharu, just across a small bridge, is dead quiet. It just shows the emphasis and investments put into each town, though geographically located in the same area, by two different state governments.
andrewyong's Related Pages
Parit Buntar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Parit Buntar - My Home Town"
- "Parit Buntar-Bandar Baharu, a tale of two towns?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parit Buntar
- Transportation in Parit Buntar
- Nightlife in Parit Buntar
- Restaurants in Parit Buntar
- Shopping in Parit Buntar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parit Buntar
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Parit Buntar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parit Buntar
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Town Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Tignes Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Geneva Intro, 10 reviews
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews
- Brugge Intro, 8 reviews
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews
- Cambridge Intro, 7 reviews
- Vatican City Intro, 6 reviews
- Mexico City Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.