"Bandar Baharu-the other half of Parit Buntar" Bandar Baharu by andrewyong
Bandar Baharu Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 12 photos
As I wrote on my Parit Buntar page, Bandar Baharu is separated from Parit Buntar by the River Kerian.
It's amazing (and surprising) to see (somewhat) that while Parit Buntar is abuzz with local ecomonic activities, Bandar Naharu, just across a small bridge, is dead quiet. It just shows the emphasis and investments put into each town, though geographically located in the same area, by two different state governments.
It is unique in the sense that here we have two towns so close to each other and yet look world's apart, on top of the obvious thrill you might get (if you like) of being in two states in minutes by just crossing the small bridge.
andrewyong's Related Pages
Bandar Baharu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bandar Baharu, Kedah"
- "Bandar Baharu-the other half of Parit Buntar"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bandar Baharu
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bandar Baharu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bandar Baharu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Town Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Tignes Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Geneva Intro, 10 reviews
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews
- Brugge Intro, 8 reviews
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews
- Cambridge Intro, 7 reviews
- Vatican City Intro, 6 reviews
- Mexico City Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.