"A NEVER ENDING JOURNEY" aussiebrian's Profile

WELCOME

I find this a bit hard because I am not used to talking about myself.

Obviously, I am from Austalia and live in Melbourne, the second largest city in Australia, after Sydney.

I am married and have 2 boys aged 22 and 19.

We have always travelled whether in Australia or overseas as it is our great passion to visit and experience all that we can, wherever we can.

Before the boys we had travelled to New Zealand, Malaysia and a six month trip to Europe.

Once the boys came along we limited our travel to within Australia.

Now that the boys are independent we are starting to travel overseas again.

As time goes on I will build pages that detail both our Australian trips and our trips overseas.

I hope these pages provide some insight for felow VT members of the world through an Australian's eyes.

• Intro Updated Feb 20, 2004

• wise23girl's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Hi...I posted a comment but lost it! Oh well. Hello from Qld...my grandson and his wife are in Paris for 12months.

• wise23girl's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Hello Brian...I just noticed your page today...I am from Queensland and I love France and Ireland in particular.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Hi Brian, You have been a member a long time and I have only just found your page!

• myspices's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2006 at 11:39 PM

Brian.. blue skies and everything nice..happy birthday and happy traveling..greetings from Malaysia

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2006 at 8:25 PM

Hi there. Have a wonderful birthday.:-)

• Skipka's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2004 at 1:13 AM

Happy birthday Brian, may all your dreams come true!

• May 17, 2004 at 10:19 PM

Happy Birthday smiles from Susan in Sydney. I hope you have a very special birthday :)

• thelittlevoice's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2004 at 3:25 AM

welcome to vt!

• CandS's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2004 at 3:23 AM

Welcome to VT Brian! Hope you enjoy it here! :)

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2004 at 2:55 AM

Does your motto mean you're a Francophile Brian? Aren't you & I such an imaginative couple of guys..., aussiedoug & aussiebrian LOL! Welcome to VT mate. Being a Melbourneian does this mean that you follow footie? And if yes, which team?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
aussiebrian's Profile Photo

aussiebrian

“vous est ici”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.