"pitching a tent at 4am... hmm..." Bettws-y-coed by cine_cine
Bettws-y-coed Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 14 photos
I went to Betws-y-Coed with some friends in June 2004. On Thursday night we decided we wanted to climb Snowdon and on Friday night we left Nottingham for Betws-y-Coed... this wasn't the best of ideas as it meant we arrived in Snowdonia at about 3am and then had to go about pitching our tent... in the dark... making as little noise as possible... not easy!
The campsite we stayed in was just at the side of the road, it was just a field with one toilet/shower block but was perfectly adequate and in a great location.
Climbing Snowdon was hard work but worth it in the end!
cine_cine's Related Pages
Bettws-y-coed Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Below a dark hillside,"
- "Also known as Betws Y Coed"
- "pitching a tent at 4am... hmm..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bettws-y-coed
- Hotels in Bettws-y-coed
- Transportation in Bettws-y-coed
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bettws-y-coed
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bettws-y-coed?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bettws-y-coed
Top 10 Pages
- Sarajevo Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bucharest Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chios Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Nottingham Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Romania Intro, 3 photos
- Athens Intro, 3 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 photos
- Lake District National Park Intro, 3 photos
- Turkey Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.