Zanzibar Town Hotel Tips by drcondon
Zanzibar Town Hotels: 1,820 reviews and 62 photos
Lovely, we stayed here as we were Tanzanian residents at the time and could get a night here for about 4 dollars. Not the best of facilities but what do you expect for the price
Unique Qualities: Living over the real slaves pits was a little spooky as we knew just how many people had died in such awful conditions. We went down there one night and freaked ourselves out in the dark.
Address: Stone town near Anglican Cathedral
Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (5)
drcondon's Related Pages
Zanzibar Town Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STONE TOWN"
- "Zanzibar Town"
- "You have to visit Stone Town"
- "Mji Mkongwe"
- "The Stone Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zanzibar Town
- Hotels in Zanzibar Town
- Transportation in Zanzibar Town
- Nightlife in Zanzibar Town
- Restaurants in Zanzibar Town
- Shopping in Zanzibar Town
- Warnings and Dangers in Zanzibar Town
- See All...
Explore the World
- Super 8 Motel South Hackensack NJ/NYC Area
- L'Hotel Massena
- Sarrosa International Hotel & Residential Suites
- Travelodge Wellington Plimmer Towers
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District
- The Listel Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Resort East Universal Studios
- Peppertree Atlantic Beach Villas
- Kiara Lodge
- The Opal San Francisco
- Couples Sans Souci
- Cheltenham & Gloucester Chase Hotel
- Pimalai Resort & Spa
- West Coast Motel Santa Ana
Badges & Stats in Zanzibar Town
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Zanzibar Town?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zanzibar Town
Read real reviews about Zanzibar Town Hotels!
- Tanzania Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moshi Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Zanzibar Town Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.