"Miles from anywhere, unless you live here." Lander by avanutria
Lander Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 38 photos
The population of the state of Wyoming is listed as 493,782. I know 3 of those people personally. That works out to something like 6*10^-6 (in other words, unbelievably small) but it's probably a better ratio than any other because it's the least populated state in the USA.
One of the three is my aunt Mary, who unfortunately I've never visited at home. She's one of the few relatives of my parents' generation who ever moved very far from home. The other two are my friend Tom and his wife Sarah. Here is a photo of Tom at his housewarming party, preparing the gravy to go with our elk dinner.
- Pros:A beautiful place to live!
- Cons:Not the sort of place you can just move to and find work.
avanutria's Related Pages
Lander Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Lander Page"
- "Lander, Wyoming"
- "john-coleman's new Lander Page"
- "Lander Wyoming"
- "Miles from anywhere, unless you live here."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lander
- Hotels in Lander
- Transportation in Lander
- Nightlife in Lander
- Restaurants in Lander
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lander
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Lander?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lander
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warwick Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Seattle Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glencolumbkille Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Salt Lake City Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Newport 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Salem Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos