"The valley town of Corvallis" Corvallis by avanutria
Corvallis Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 119 photos
I lived in Corvallis for six months in 2000, and it was a lovely little town. Set in a valley, you could see mountains and hills all the way around.
An hour's drive to the west is the seaside town of Newport, home of the Oregon Coast Aquarium as well as many seaside shops and restaurants. It's a lovely place to take a day trip - especially if you love sea otters like I do!
- Pros:Beautiful, small town outdoorsy atmosphere
- Cons:Not much employment when I was there
- In a nutshell:A wonderful place to retire!
If you're in the area around Independence Day, it's well worth staying for the riverfront fireworks display. If you... more travel advice
avanutria's Related Pages
Corvallis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "University Town, and more"
- "The valley town of Corvallis"
- "Home Away From Home"
- "Welcome to Corvallis"
- "nzkiwi's new Corvallis Page"
- "My Life Around Corvallis"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corvallis
- Hotels in Corvallis
- Transportation in Corvallis
- Nightlife in Corvallis
- Restaurants in Corvallis
- Shopping in Corvallis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corvallis
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Corvallis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corvallis
Photos in CorvallisSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warwick Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Seattle Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glencolumbkille Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Newport 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Salt Lake City Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Salem Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos