"The high school years." Brockport by avanutria
Brockport Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 45 photos
I attended high school in Brockport. Moving to a new school is never easy, but entering a new district in high school is socially impossible. You simply can't compete with kids who have known each other since second grade. Let me assure you, bullying was alive and well in that district while I was there.
There were some nice people there, though, and lots of good experiences to counteract the bad. Although I am not a believer in the phrase "high school is some of the best years of one's life", I certainly learned a lot in those four years, and not all of it from the teachers.
I've recently gotten back in touch with a couple of people from high school. I heard a rumour that a reunion is coming up. I'd like to go, I think. But getting there from London might be a bit difficult..
avanutria's Related Pages
Brockport Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Brockport
- Transportation in Brockport
- Restaurants in Brockport
- Shopping in Brockport
- Warnings and Dangers in Brockport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brockport
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Brockport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brockport
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warwick Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Seattle Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glencolumbkille Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Salt Lake City Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Newport 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Salem Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos