"Smells like Fish" Killybegs by avanutria
Killybegs Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 6 photos
Killybegs is a small fishing town in Donegal. It was the main stopping point of the busses between Glencolumbkille and the rest of the country. Unfortunately the busses didn't run ALL the way to the Glen every day, so one day I was stranded in Killybegs for a few hours! Fortunately one of my friends from the Irish school had hired a car and came to fetch me at lunchtime.
This is the only photo I have available for Killybegs - hopefully it's not the only one I took! If you want to hear more about why I photographed Irish post offices check the Travelogue on the Ireland page.
avanutria's Related Pages
Killybegs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Here fishy fishy fishy...""
- "The quaint village of Killybegs"
- "Smells like Fish"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Killybegs
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Killybegs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Killybegs
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warwick Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Seattle Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glencolumbkille Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Salt Lake City Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Newport 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Salem Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos