"Got to see everything ...." lostinparadies's Profile
I always liked to travel and was lucky that my parents took me on their journeys around Europe. I used to live in Germany, Sweden and Italy, before I settled in Spain. I can not imagine living anywhere else, but it's not stopping me travelling around the world.
I tried to make my hobby as a profession and became a holiday-rep, but it didn't work out (hated uniforms and selling stuff). Work now the odd jobs and am quite content at the moment.
People say Spain is quite touristic, which is true if you just stay in the holiday-resorts, but if you get out of them (sometimes a 5 minute walk will do) and you mingle with the locals, you will enjoy real Spain and have a ever lasting memory.
One of most exciting parts of Spain is Cataluña near the french border. The picture gives you an idea of the siesta round miday.
The best way to get around is hire a car or motorbike ( great fun ,because the montains have really curvy roads ) and discover everything with a map and a good guide-book.
Do allow yourself some time when you over here and adopt the spanish laidback way of life. Relax and enjoy the beautifull surroundings.
The wintermonths are my favourites. Everything is green and there so much to do, if you only looking. One great activity is mushroom-hunting. You are in fresh air, can take your dogs for a walk (tried to train them to find mushrooms for a laugh, obviously didn't work out ) and discover the landscape over and over again.
I actually mixed the fotos up. Never mind, soon it will be arranged properly.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 17 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- lostinparadies and dat123 are now friends.
- Commented on SirRichard's profile page
- Posted in Travel Forum "Re: Philippines"
updated their Profile Page "Got to see everything ...."
- updated a Vietnam Travel Page "Ho chi ming city"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ho chi ming city"
- Wrote a Review This time we went by our own in Vietnam Hotels
Top 5 Pages
- Lloret de Mar Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Barbados Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54962 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23315 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- Philadelphia Hotels
- 2093 Reviews - 4054 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos