"AAAHHH Switzerland" Geneva by africateach
Geneva Travel Guide: 1,033 reviews and 2,304 photos
Geneva is mostly businesses and convention centers, but just ouside of it is a great little shopping area with the feel of the past. Old churches, cobblestone roads and of course a mall!!!
Great little area just off the river to walk or have a cup of tea and admire the views.
This is where you can find the cobblestone streets and shops. I just really liked the area. It reminded me of being back in time... until I saw the Versace store!
africateach's Related Pages
Geneva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Le songe d'une nuit d'été"
- "Geneva by Trip@ck"
- "diplomats, scientists and watch makers!"
- "An international crossroads"
- "Home of the America's Cup"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geneva
- Hotels in Geneva
- Transportation in Geneva
- Nightlife in Geneva
- Restaurants in Geneva
- Shopping in Geneva
- Warnings and Dangers in Geneva
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geneva
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Geneva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geneva
Top 10 Pages
- Conakry Intro, 39 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verbier Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yaounde 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ile de Goree Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dakar Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Prefecture de Labe Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Douala Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Chicago Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Madrid Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos