"Skiing" Top 5 Page for this destination Verbier by africateach

Verbier Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 81 photos

This is Phillipe and I at the retaurant in the "old verbier" part of Verbier. Great food and he is a really nice guy! Got me extremely drunk on bottles of wine and liquor! Then we went out for cigars and had more to drink! Is this guy a customer service rep or what. He and his wife own part of LES ELFES camp where I have been taking my students for 2 years now! Great trip and counting the days till next year!

Had a great time in Switzerland. Good food, nice people and I turned into a human snowball when I tried to go down a double black diamond run for the first time in about 7 years!!! Fell about 50ft. and walked back up to get my skis!!!
Chocolate, Wine and good food made me gain too much weight!!!

Evenings here were... as you can see... just as beautiful as the mornings!

• Pros:Skiing is great, people are very nice and accomodating, everything is in walking distance
  • Cons:cant think of one!
  • In a nutshell:I want to live there!
  • Last visit to Verbier: Mar 2005
  • Intro Updated May 6, 2005

• Tripack's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2005 at 9:02 AM

How is going the Mont-Fort snowman ;-) The missing Après ski spot name is Le Farinet, I remember it because I didn't drink enough local spirit to forget it ;-) Thanks to your page Verbier seems always to be a great party place on ski or at the bar!

• luddinra's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2005 at 12:37 PM

Ahhh! Love that pic of you with the kids at Les Elfes.

• sylvie-uk's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2005 at 10:43 AM

i love skiing on the top of these mountains too. your first pic look really nice

• eurotravels's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2005 at 4:56 AM

Looks like you enjoyed Verbier as much as we did, we'll try that restaurant next time.

africateach

“Well, that was fun! What's next!!!”

Badges & Stats in Verbier

Have you been to Verbier?

Latest Activity in Verbier