"Kanchanaburi" Top 5 Page for this destination Kanchanaburi by astro_kerryn
Kanchanaburi Travel Guide: 481 reviews and 1,405 photos
Not much to do in the town itself, except eat fried bugs at the night market and drink cheap 1ltr bottles of Heinekin, but around Kanchanaburi its amazing!! Hell Fire Pass, Bridge over the river Kwai (well replica bridge!), Kanchanaburi War Cemetry (I was amazed to see how many Aussies were there........I spontaneously broke into tears, its surprisingly moving), Elephant trekking, Waterfalls, but the most amazing thing of all..........walking around with and patting tigers.
- Pros:Animals, animals, waterfalls, animals!
- Cons:steamy hot
- In a nutshell:Must see the Tiger Temple
This place was stunning, and after a swim was the place we caught a train which went back to the "Bridge" (and over it)... more travel advice
This was the weirdest museum I have ever been too! Basically it was still under construction when I was there. They had... more travel advice
- Where's the best place to meet other...
- See All Travel within Kanchanaburi
- Will you be stared at or Beaten up in...
- See All Internet Access in Kanchanburi
astro_kerryn's Related Pages
Kanchanaburi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The River Kwai..."
- "The Bridge over River Kwai"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kanchanaburi
- Hotels in Kanchanaburi
- Transportation in Kanchanaburi
- Nightlife in Kanchanaburi
- Restaurants in Kanchanaburi
- Shopping in Kanchanaburi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kanchanaburi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kanchanaburi
- 27 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kanchanaburi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kanchanaburi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kanchanaburi Intro, 27 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Le Cap d'Agde Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Phangan Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Les Baux Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue