"Living in Ningbo" Top 5 Page for this destination Ningbo by rednas
Ningbo Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 61 photos
In November 2003 I arrived in Ningbo for a 6-months assignment for my work.
I stayed in a comfortable flat including a heater for the coming winter, I needed it.
You can see on the picture that Ningbo is really mix of modern and traditional China. KFC is everywhere.
- Pros:friendly people, easy to get around, good hotels
- Cons:isolated, no mayor tourist attractions
- In a nutshell:Ningbo is a bit like what Rotterdam is in Holland.
Close to the centre of the city, you can find the maritime museum. In the past capitains, but also shipowners came here... more travel advice
rednas' Related Pages
Ningbo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living in Ningbo"
- "Life in Ningbo"
- "First time in Ningbo"
- "The origin of Shanghainese"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ningbo
- Hotels in Ningbo
- Transportation in Ningbo
- Nightlife in Ningbo
- Restaurants in Ningbo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ningbo
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ningbo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ningbo
Photos in NingboSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Xi'an 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ningbo Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Singapore 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Shaoxing 3 reviews, 2 photos
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Beijing 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Washington D.C. 3 reviews
- Kuala Lumpur 2 reviews
- Shanghai 1 review, 1 photo
- Kuantan Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.