"The northest Province in China" Heilongjiang Sheng by Citko
Heilongjiang Sheng Travel Guide: 393 reviews and 997 photos
Heilongjiang,the nrthest province of China, the origin of some northern ethnic which built the dynasties in ancient China. ex. Yuan Dynasty and Qing Dynasty, and some group in the north ancient China, ex. Liao State, Jin State.
High latitude, inner land, close to the chill land Siberia, so, Heilongjiang is very cold in winter, but also very beautiful.
The capital Harbin, is called city of ice. Ice festival was held there every new year.
The biggest Orthodox Eastern Church in Eastern Asia. It's the sign of Harbin. more travel advice
Citko's Related Pages
Heilongjiang Sheng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heilongjiang: the black dragon river"
- "The northest Province in China"
- "BLACK DRAGON RIVER"
- "Heilongjiang's Bignesses"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Heilongjiang Sheng
- Hotels in Heilongjiang Sheng
- Transportation in Heilongjiang Sheng
- Nightlife in Heilongjiang Sheng
- Restaurants in Heilongjiang Sheng
- Shopping in Heilongjiang Sheng
- Warnings and Dangers in Heilongjiang Sheng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heilongjiang Sheng
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Heilongjiang Sheng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heilongjiang Sheng
Photos in Heilongjiang ShengSee All Photos (3)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Foshan Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Heilongjiang Sheng Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Beijing Shi Intro, 3 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 1 photo