"Bunnyland" lilbunnygirl's Profile

I don't want the world...I just want your half

The world is the best classroom, and I am always hungry to learn more.

My husband is in the Air Force, so we've spent a great deal of time apart. The advantage was that I was able to fly to meet him wherever I could, so we made memories around the globe.

Barcelona is thus far my favourite city in Europe. We visited Copenhagen for the first time in April and loved it. In July we visited Milan, and were not terribly impressed.

Within the US, our favourite vacation spot is Las Vegas. We spent five days there in August and lost enough money that we won't be going back for awhile! Our next trips will likely be to Quito Ecuador, New York City, Toronto, and Kansas City.

I've lived in San Francisco, Dallas, rural Virginia, Seattle, and London. For the last year, I divided my time between Isleham (in East Anglia UK) and North Carolina. We hope to eventually put down permanent roots in the Biloxi/Gulfport area, it has everything we want in a hometown.

But for now we've been stationed in Panama City Beach and are loving the Redneck Riviera.

And yes, I am in most of my pictures. That's how I like to remember the places I visit...with me there!

• Intro Updated Jun 27, 2005

• BarryAir's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2007 at 1:06 AM

What a perfect couple you guys make! Is Biloxi recovering well? Barry in Louisiana (disaster area)

• Swades's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2007 at 9:02 AM

nice homepage..love and smile,..vivek

• BeatChick's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2006 at 2:26 AM

"I don't want the world...I just want your half" - great They Might Be Giants quote! My ex-skater-dude boyfriend used to make me say that line for him ALL THE TIME!! :D

• JustaDreamin's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2006 at 4:01 PM

Hey Lily, again, birthday wishes to you from sunny Southern California for 2006!! Hope you have an awesome day!!

• VincentJJ's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2006 at 7:24 AM

"Gefeliciteerd" with your xx birthday. Greetings from Holland! (200 6 now...., time flies!)

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2006 at 9:58 PM

Greetings from montreal & happy b-day...:)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2006 at 6:37 PM

From Chicago, I'm wishing you a most wonderful birthday.

• Herkbert's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2006 at 8:34 PM

Lily.. great pics and tips. We also love Las Vegas. Happy travels to you and Mr Rabbit!

• stickynickyuk's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2006 at 1:23 PM

♫·♫·Happy New Year ♫·♫· Best wishes for 2006,Nice pages thanks for sharing.Take care

• Jinete's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2005 at 5:22 AM

happy birthday then :-))

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
lilbunnygirl's Profile Photo

lilbunnygirl

“if you're not getting it all over yourself, you're not doing it right”

Real Name