"Not a lot happening" Seria by Hewer
Seria Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 122 photos
I hate to sound unfair but I can't think of why a tourist would ever want to visit Seria. Unless of course, you are fascinated by oil production. I stopped there twice when I was taking buses around Brunei and had a bit of look around but couldn't find anything. It's an oil town basically.
Seria is located about an hour and a half from Bandar Seri Begawan and half an hour from Kuala Belait. The estimated population in 2006 was 30,000, making it the third largest city in Brunei. There are a few hotels, a bus interchange and a couple of streets lined with shops. The outskirts of the city have a very industrial look (think BP promotional video).
- Pros:Cheap gasoline
- Cons:Nothing to see or do
- In a nutshell:Just passing through
Hewer's Related Pages
Seria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seria - nodding donkeys town"
- "If you look with interest, Seria attracts you"
- "Oil Town of Brunei"
- "Not a lot happening"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seria
- Transportation in Seria
- Restaurants in Seria
- Warnings and Dangers in Seria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seria
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Seria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seria
Top 10 Pages
- Ban Bang Saen (2) Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osaka Intro, 27 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phuket Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Singapore Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos