Phuket Nightlife Tips by Hewer
Phuket Nightlife: 165 reviews and 319 photos
Relax Bar, Phuket Town
This is my favourite bar in Phuket. It's set up like many bars are in the rural areas of Thailand - mostly outdoors with several park bench-type tables, live music at night and hostesses who regulalrly come by and top up your drinks. Here, they also have a big screen where you can watch international football or cricket. This is what initially got me to go in there. It's pretty quiet during the week but they can get a fair crowd on the weekends.
I got to know the staff really well and this became my regular haunt for the five weeks I was based in Phuket. If you want a genuine Thai experience away from the bright lights and high prices of Patong, head out to Relax Bar one night and introduce yourself.
They open from 5pm until 1am, 7 days a week. Sometimes you might be able to get a drink or two after closing time :-)
Address: 236/2 Yaowarat Rd, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket
Directions: Halfway between Vachira and Bangkok Hospitals on Yaowarat Rd. This is in the northern part of Phuket Town.
Phone: 076 236 256
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (13)
Hewer's Related Pages
Phuket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Second Home - Phuket"
- "Phuket Introduction"
- "P H U K E T - Beautiful Sunset!"
- "Thailand, Phuket, and the classical beach holiday?"
- "PARADISE IN PHUKET"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phuket
- Hotels in Phuket
- Transportation in Phuket
- Nightlife in Phuket
- Restaurants in Phuket
- Shopping in Phuket
- Warnings and Dangers in Phuket
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phuket
- 14 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Phuket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phuket
Photos in PhuketSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Ban Bang Saen (2) Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osaka Intro, 27 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phuket Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Singapore Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (26)
- Phi Phi Islands- 79 Reviews, 172 Photos
- Kata and Karon Beach- 50 Reviews, 136 Photos
- James Bond Island- 48 Reviews, 94 Photos
- Patong Beach- 75 Reviews, 172 Photos
- Fantasea- 41 Reviews, 88 Photos
- Elephants- 33 Reviews, 79 Photos
- Promthep Cape- 33 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Floating Village- 10 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Phang Nga Bay- 53 Reviews, 109 Photos
- Downtown- 24 Reviews, 47 Photos
See All Phuket Things to Do