Si Racha Tourist Trap Tips by Hewer
Si Racha Tourist Traps: 1 reviews and 1 photos
If you have children with you, it could be. I saw this at the Tiger Zoo, and couldn't believe it. This is possibly the most poorly placed signs I have ever seen. The sign reads 'Child's Garden' and points straight into the crocodile pond, where there are about 200 three meter-long crocodiles!-). Are they for real? LOL! I thought it was a joke at first. The real child's garden is in another direction...I guess they just never bothered to fix the sign!
More Reviews (12)
Hewer's Related Pages
Si Racha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Journey to Ko Sichang via Siracha"
- "The Tiger Zoo"
- "Si Chang island"
- "RELAX AT SI RACHA BEFORE FLYING OUT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Si Racha
- Hotels in Si Racha
- Transportation in Si Racha
- Restaurants in Si Racha
- Shopping in Si Racha
- Warnings and Dangers in Si Racha
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tagaytay City
- United States of America
- Denver Hotels
- Krabi Hotels
- Pavas Hotels
- State of Kerala Hotels
- Cairns Hotels
- Bushnell Basin Hotels
- Pittsburgh Hotels
- Washington State
- Lido Key Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City
Badges & Stats in Si Racha
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Si Racha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Si Racha
Photos in Si RachaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Ban Bang Saen (2) Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osaka Intro, 27 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phuket Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Singapore Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos