"Konigswinter" Königswinter by antistar
Königswinter Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 28 photos
Opposite Bonn, at the foot of the misty, rolling hills of Siebengebirge, lies the summer resort town of Konigswinter. It's a small place, with not a great deal to see, but it does have a great location on the banks of the Rhine overlooking Bonn, and it does have at least one major draw: Schloss Drachenburg.
The steep incline to the summit of Drachenfels has been served by a train line since 1883. Originally steam traction... more travel advice
Schloss Drachenburg is a fantasy castle much in the same vein as the gloriously wasteful Schloss Neuschwanstein near... more travel advice
antistar's Related Pages
Königswinter Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seven dwarfs and a great river"
- "German gentility on the banks of the Rhine"
- "Eszter's Konigswinter Page"
- "entering a land of tale..."
- "Königswinter, DE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Königswinter
- Transportation in Königswinter
- Restaurants in Königswinter
- Warnings and Dangers in Königswinter
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Königswinter
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Königswinter?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Königswinter
Photos in KönigswinterSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 171 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frankfurt am Main Intro, 91 reviews, 164 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn Intro, 78 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munich Intro, 56 reviews, 141 photos
- Riga Intro, 47 reviews, 136 photos
- London Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos
- Germany Intro, 51 reviews, 124 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 42 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malta Intro, 41 reviews, 109 photos
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 102 photos
Latest Königswinter hotel reviews
- Drachenfelshotel Konigswinter
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 10, 2013