Tübingen Transportation Tips by antistar Top 5 Page for this destination
Tübingen Transportation: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Tubingen is best reached by train from Stuttgart. The journey takes between 45 minutes and an hour, depending on which train route you take. The eastern route is longer, but allows you to stop off in Esslingen, or even switch to the lines running through the Schwabian Jura. The western line is the fastest, but doesn't pass through anywhere interesting. Tickets from Stuttgart cost a little over 18 euros in 2004, or if you are travelling on a weekend you can buy a Land card for the region, for about 20 euros, and you can go where you like in all of Baden Wurttemberg for the day.
More Reviews (20)
antistar's Related Pages
Tübingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Medieval Academia"
- "Tübingen - colorful despite the rain"
- "Studying Abroad"
- "A Sunny Day in Tubingen"
- "Germany's beauty"
- "A lively small town with a lot of young ppl"
- "Beautiful university town close to Stuttgart"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tübingen
- Hotels in Tübingen
- Transportation in Tübingen
- Restaurants in Tübingen
- Shopping in Tübingen
- Warnings and Dangers in Tübingen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tübingen
- 21 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Tübingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tübingen
Photos in TübingenSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 171 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frankfurt am Main Intro, 93 reviews, 164 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn Intro, 78 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munich Intro, 56 reviews, 141 photos
- Riga Intro, 47 reviews, 136 photos
- London Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos
- Germany Intro, 51 reviews, 124 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 42 reviews, 111 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 53 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malta Intro, 41 reviews, 109 photos