"Where the Atlantic and Indian ocean meets" Top 5 Page for this destination Agulhas by cleocat
Agulhas Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 52 photos
I don't suppose this is really a holiday destination, but it is a nice detour. It feels good to stand at the place where these two massive oceans meet. Agullas is on the road from Hermanus to Arniston (Waenhuiskrans).
The picture is of Struisbaai, a small little village adjacent to Agullas.
Climb the 70 odd steps to the top of the lighthouse and have a spectacular view of the meeting place of the oceans.... more travel advice
cleocat's Related Pages
Agulhas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Agulhas - [Western Cape, South Africa]"
- "Where the Atlantic and Indian ocean meets"
- "Cape Agulhas, where two oceans meet"
- "Southern most tip of Africa"
- "The true southern tip of Africa"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Agulhas
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Agulhas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Agulhas
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 36 reviews, 53 photos
- London Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Durban Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Namibia Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Clarens Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- England Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos