"Just 30 minutes out of the big city" Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort by cleocat
Hartbeespoort Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 166 photos
30 minutes drive from Pretoria and you are in another world.
Hartbeespoort Dam is very seldom on the "must see" list of tourists.
Most people go to Sun City. On the way to Sun city it is worthwhile stopping at the Dam for a few hours.
The air is fresh and clean. There are lots to see and do. Excellent for shopping. A lot of SA artists have galleries here.
The mansions in Cosmos and Ifafi
are something the other 90% of us can only dream about.
- Pros:Clean air; tranquil; nice shopping, beautiful scenery
- Cons:Very busy over weekends.
- In a nutshell:Lots to see and do!
Lovely enchanted garden for children and the young at heart. A nice restaurant under the trees between goblins and... more travel advice
Hartbeespoort is a very popular area. A lot of business people working in Pretoria and Johannesburg lives here. Most of... more travel advice
cleocat's Related Pages
Hartbeespoort Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Day to Enjoy ;-)"
- "Just 30 minutes out of the big city"
- "Om die Dam!"
- "South Africa in a nutshell"
- "Harites is just enough"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hartbeespoort
- Hotels in Hartbeespoort
- Transportation in Hartbeespoort
- Restaurants in Hartbeespoort
- Shopping in Hartbeespoort
- Warnings and Dangers in Hartbeespoort
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hartbeespoort
- 16 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Hartbeespoort?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hartbeespoort
Photos in HartbeespoortSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 51 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 36 reviews, 53 photos
- Wales Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Durban Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Namibia Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Clarens Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos