"The most amazing coastal town in the Cape" Top 5 Page for this destination Hermanus by cleocat
Hermanus Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 135 photos
Hermanus has a special vibe that cannot be described. You have to feel it. People say it is expensive. It might be but it is worth every cent you pay. If you look at the accommodation tip you will see that there are still reasonable priced places.
There is so much to do, the bay and the ocean is so beautiful you are scared to go to sleep. You might just miss something.
You have to see and feel it to understand it.
- Pros:The atmosphere, the bay, the ocean
- Cons:Expensive, I suppose
- In a nutshell:Amazing , oh yes and you can watch the whales
Onrus is a few km away from Hermanus. It has sandy beaches. Ideal for the kids to play. Hermanus doesn't have much of a... more travel advice
Arniston is quiet, beautiful little fishing village just over a 100 km from Hermanus. Arniston is also know as... more travel advice
cleocat's Related Pages
Hermanus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most amazing coastal town in the Cape"
- "Hermanus and surrounding areas"
- "Great Place to See Whales"
- "Land Based Whale Watching Paradise."
- "Hermanus Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hermanus
- Hotels in Hermanus
- Restaurants in Hermanus
- Shopping in Hermanus
- Warnings and Dangers in Hermanus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hermanus
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Hermanus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hermanus
Photos in HermanusSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 36 reviews, 53 photos
- London Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Durban Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Namibia Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Clarens Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- England Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos