"The sea, the mountains and the boats" Houtbaai by cleocat
Houtbaai Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 14 photos
A small town not to far from Cape town. A nice drive from Cape town along the coast. Visit the wharf, have some fish, watch the boats and the seagulls.
- In a nutshell:Tranquil, stunning sea and mountains
Take a boat trip from Houtbaai or just sit around and watch the action. The scenery is beautiful, there are nice... more travel advice
cleocat's Related Pages
Houtbaai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The sea, the mountains and the boats"
- "A quiet town"
- "The Republic of Houtbaai"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Houtbaai
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Houtbaai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Houtbaai
Photos in HoutbaaiSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 36 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Durban Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Namibia Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Clarens Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- England Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hermanus Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (17)
Latest Houtbaai hotel reviews
- The Tarragon
- 324 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 17, 2013