"City in a Forest" Top 5 Page for this destination Knysna by cleocat
Knysna Travel Guide: 170 reviews and 356 photos
After reading Daleen Matthee's Circles in a forest about the elephants and the people staying in the Knysna forest in the 1800's I had to see this forest for myself.
Knysna is not only about the forest. There is a beautiful lake, the ocean, magnificent houses on the mountain slopes with a lake view, art shops, the heads and a great atmosphere.
- Pros:Tranquil, mountain, ocean, lake
Between Wildernis and George is this beautiful little bay. Accomodation is basically on the beach. It's nice for a... more travel advice
If you own a beach house in Plettenberg Bay you are made. Plettenberg Bay is tranquil and charming, hospitable and... more travel advice
cleocat's Related Pages
Knysna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Spectacular Place on the Garden Route"
- "The Beautiful Garden Route"
- "City in a Forest"
- "Fern country"
- "KNYSNA-GARDEN ROUTE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Knysna
- Hotels in Knysna
- Transportation in Knysna
- Nightlife in Knysna
- Restaurants in Knysna
- Shopping in Knysna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Knysna
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Knysna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Knysna
Photos in KnysnaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 36 reviews, 53 photos
- London Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Durban Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Namibia Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Clarens Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- England Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos