"Tiny Village" Magaliesburg by cleocat
Magaliesburg Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 16 photos
A perfect escape for the city dwellers of Johannesburg and Pretoria. An hour ( depending on the traffic) from the city . Lots of farms, hotels and spa's, craft shops, art galleries and close to Maropeng (the cradle of humankind).
Little fairy dresses for little girls. Lots of miniature fairies and goblins. You can also paint your own fairy. Lovely... more travel advice
An old train shed changed into an arts and craft shop. Across the road 2 railway houses converted into overnight... more travel advice
cleocat's Related Pages
Magaliesburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tiny Village"
- "On Our Way to the Buffelspoort Region"
- "hidden gem"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Magaliesburg
- Hotels in Magaliesburg
- Transportation in Magaliesburg
- Restaurants in Magaliesburg
- Shopping in Magaliesburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Magaliesburg
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Magaliesburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Magaliesburg
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 67 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 36 reviews, 53 photos
- Wales Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Durban Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Namibia Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Clarens Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos