Pilgrim's Rest Restaurant Tips by cleocat Top 5 Page for this destination
Pilgrim's Rest Restaurants: 3 reviews and 11 photos
The Royla hotel is a favourite with tourist. A bit overpriced for the locals. The whole town is a museum and the decor is that of the 1800 when the town was a busy mining area.
Nice verandah for the hot December days.
Favorite Dish: Gary had the oxtail. I'm not a great meat eater but he said it was excellent and well-priced.
The kids had hamburgers with real beef patties . A bit expensive but quite big. For the hungry ones.
Address: Royal Hotel Pelgrim's Rest
Comparison: about average
Directions: There is only one main street. It is located in the main street in the upper town part.
More Reviews (5)
cleocat's Related Pages
Pilgrim's Rest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pilgrim's Rest - [Mpumalanga]"
- "Historical Mining town"
- "There's gold in them there hills...."
- "Little mining town"
- "Pilgrim's Rest"
- "Searching for the spirit of the Greatheart"
- "Taking a step back into yesteryear..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pilgrim's Rest
- Hotels in Pilgrim's Rest
- Restaurants in Pilgrim's Rest
- Shopping in Pilgrim's Rest
- Warnings and Dangers in Pilgrim's Rest
- See All...
Explore the World
- Matheran Hotels
- Laguindingan Hotels
- Branson Hotels
- Casey Key Hotels
- Sunny Beach
- Tagaytay City
- New York State
- Alrewas Hotels
- Key West
- Isla Catalina Hotels
- Puerto Rico
- Wicklow Mountains Hotels
Badges & Stats in Pilgrim's Rest
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Pilgrim's Rest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pilgrim's Rest
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 36 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Durban Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Namibia Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Clarens Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- England Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hermanus Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos