"A Gem in the Lowveld" Top 5 Page for this destination Sabie by cleocat
Sabie Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 56 photos
Sabie is a small town in Mpumalanga. It's close to the KNP surrounded by the most amazing waterfalls,forests and mountains. It's fun to visit all the art and craft shops. There is lots of accomodation availalble from camp sites to B&B's and Guest houses.
- Pros:Quiet, lots of trees and waterfalls
- Cons:Can't remember any.
- In a nutshell:A gem
More pancakes? No. Here we tried the pizza and it is great. Part of the restaurant is in the train and than there is... more travel advice
Graskop and Sabie seem to be the pancake mecca of the lowveld. From previous travels I remembered Petena's and couldn't... more travel advice
cleocat's Related Pages
Sabie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nestled in the Drakensberg Mountains"
- "Sabie, Mpumalanga Province"
- "A Gem in the Lowveld"
- "Sabie - Wonderful town close to great waterfalls!"
- "Enjoyment of Waterfalls"
- "Sabie - [Mpumalanga]"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sabie
- Hotels in Sabie
- Transportation in Sabie
- Restaurants in Sabie
- Shopping in Sabie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sabie
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Sabie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sabie
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 36 reviews, 53 photos
- London Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Durban Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Namibia Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Clarens Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- England Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos