"Wine and more wine" Top 5 Page for this destination Stellenbosch by cleocat
Stellenbosch Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 267 photos
Stellenbosch is best known for its wine farms and the university.
It is a lovely town about 45 min from Cape town. On your way to Stellenbosch stop at Strand and Somerset West.
There are so many farms to choose from that it can take you longer to decide than your actual visit to the farms takes.
My favourite is Delheim. Great wines and stunning restaurant.
Spier and Morgenhof also deserves a visit.
- In a nutshell:Historical. Great SA wines
Travel a bit out of Stellenbosch on the Helshoogte pass on the way to Franschhoek and stop at this wonderful berry farm.... more travel advice
The restaurant specialices in lunch . After tasting some of the great wines this was the obvious place to go. It is set... more travel advice
cleocat's Related Pages
Stellenbosch Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Van der Stel's forest"
- "Stellenbosch: history, wine, and more ..."
- "Wine and more wine"
- "The Oak City"
- "STELLENBOSCH - PICTURE POSTCARD PERFECT!"
- "Cape Wineries"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stellenbosch
- Hotels in Stellenbosch
- Restaurants in Stellenbosch
- Shopping in Stellenbosch
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stellenbosch
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Stellenbosch?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stellenbosch
Photos in StellenboschSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 36 reviews, 53 photos
- London Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Durban Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Namibia Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Clarens Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- England Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos