"Cordoba.........." Top 5 Page for this destination Córdoba by mikegr
Córdoba Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 287 photos
After the hectic pace of Buenos Aires, Cordoba comes as a welcome relief.
It is still a sizeable city (the second largest in the country) and it manages to maintain an energetic feel, thanks to the large numbers of students. Having said that, it is also a vey pleasant place to wander around, taking in the sights and sounds, without the necessity of a plan of action for the day.
Once you have escaped from the frantic bus terminal (possibly via the most orderly taxi queue in Latin America!!), you will find a city of fashionable shops, pedestrianized shady streets, squares, coffee shops and historical buildings.
Plaza San Martin is definitely the biggest plaza in Cordoba but you will find smaller plazoletas around the city - like... more travel advice
This underground temple (dating from the early 18th century) was only rediscovered in 1989, which makes ot particularly... more travel advice
mikegr's Related Pages
Córdoba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cordoba- colonial splendor"
- "Peatonal JB Alberdi"
- "CORDOBA - Argentina"
- "A Fabulous City to Take Your Camera"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Córdoba
- Hotels in Córdoba
- Transportation in Córdoba
- Nightlife in Córdoba
- Restaurants in Córdoba
- Shopping in Córdoba
- Warnings and Dangers in Córdoba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Córdoba
- 18 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Córdoba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Córdoba
Top 10 Pages
- Osaka Intro, 22 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Córdoba Intro, 18 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto-fu Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uji Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Nara Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Western Australia Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kurama Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Broome Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos