"Kushiro" Kushiro by pammo
Kushiro Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 53 photos
I lived in Kushiro from July 2003 - April 2004 with some trips to Kyoto, Tokyo, and Thailand in between.
I hope to add more to this page soon.
Spring comes late to Kushiro. It would still snow in late April.
- Pros:Fresh seafood, friendly locals, lots of nature.
- Cons:Long cold winter, smoky pachinko parlours everywhere.
- In a nutshell:A more contemporary Japanese city.
A large department store with a mall, food fair and grocery store as well as the only movie theatre in Kushiro. Food is... more travel advice
You are likely to experience at least one earthquake if you are in Kushiro for 2 weeks or longer. We experienced dozens... more travel advice
pammo's Related Pages
Kushiro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "luciano's new Kushiro page"
- "The Best of Kushiro"
- "Where Time Drifts, Doesn't Fly"
- "Winter in Kushiro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kushiro
- Hotels in Kushiro
- Transportation in Kushiro
- Nightlife in Kushiro
- Restaurants in Kushiro
- Shopping in Kushiro
- Warnings and Dangers in Kushiro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kushiro
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kushiro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kushiro
Top 5 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Phuket Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Kushiro Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Nara Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.