"Our Kenyan Wedding" Kenya by beccyandjohn
Kenya Travel Guide: 4,417 reviews and 11,923 photos
Our Wedding Day, wow we couldnt have asked for anything else, our hotel wedding co-ordinator Susan was fantastic. We didnt have to worry about anything. Whilst by husband was waiting in suspense i was escorted to the location by Kenyan dancers and drummers (truly amazing). We had our photos taken and a video done, sparkling wine and of course a cake made by the hotel. We ended the day with a candlelight dinner for two.
these guys have been given a job here to make money for them selvs and for the factory shop, they had some very good... more travel advice
this is in side the local bar with our friends from the beach, this night i think we was in there for a long time , and... more travel advice
beccyandjohn's Related Pages
Kenya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jamhuri ya Kenya"
- "Mombasa & once around the National Parks"
- ""YOUR @SS is GRASS!:"
- "Working in Kenia"
- "KENYA, JAMBO"
- "hakuna matata - no problem"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kenya
- Hotels in Kenya
- Transportation in Kenya
- Nightlife in Kenya
- Restaurants in Kenya
- Shopping in Kenya
- Warnings and Dangers in Kenya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kenya
- 43 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kenya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kenya
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 76 reviews, 124 photos
- Kenya Intro, 43 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Maldives Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
No friends yet.