Sharm El Sheikh Packing List Tips by beccyandjohn Top 5 Page for this destination
Sharm El Sheikh What to Pack: 28 reviews and 18 photos
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: I didn't have a problem with Mosquitos in September 05, but on returning in April 06 i was bitten quite bad, im not sure but think so could be because it was much greener after there winter.
I even had to purchase some Antihistamines from the local chemist to take the swelling away along with some gel total cost 100 EGP - (10 GBP) if you are thinking of traveling this time of year make sure to get some repellent and sting/bite relief.
On the other hand John didnt get bite once, they obviously sweater tasting blood.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Lots of Bikinis, shorts its very hot even in the evening, and make sure to take a hat to keep the sun off, and something light to cover yourself if travelling in the sun.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Make sure to take plenty of paracetamol / painkillers , i had terrible tooth ache and used the few we had. They sold painkillers at the Chemist but thay were very expensive approx ?3-4.00.
A good waterproof suncream is esential, if you plan on being in the water alot take a old T-Shirt you dont mind getting wet and wear it whilst snorkelling as the water magnifies the sun.
Photo Equipment: Water proof camera
Miscellaneous: Some good books to read, im already on the look out for a new one, think i will be investing in Jordans latest 'A Whole New World' can't wait to read it.
Photo Equipment: underwater camera is a must if your into all that,
More Reviews (73)
- See All Good Friendly Company
- See All 2006 - Beer Shop - Make over
- See All 2006 - Mexicana Pool amd Gardens
- See All 2006 - Drinks Prices
- See All 2006 - Excellent Restaurant
- Pestering Shop Keepers
- See All Tiran Islands (2006)
- See All dont touch
- See All some of my under water pics
- See All Sharm Taxis
- See All PADI - Open Water Course
Been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share your travels with the world!
beccyandjohn's Related Pages
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharm is the place to go,(updated from apr 2006 )"
- "~ Sharm El Sheikh ~ The Charm Of Sharm ~"
- "Its Egypt, kind of."
- "Sharm - one of the best places to be"
- "Bedouin Dinner"
- "Sharm Charm"
- "Sharm el Sheikh - An Oasis in the Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
- Transportation in Sharm El Sheikh
- Nightlife in Sharm El Sheikh
- Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
- Shopping in Sharm El Sheikh
- Warnings and Dangers in Sharm El Sheikh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh
- 76 Reviews
- 123 Photos
- 19 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh
- Posted in Travel Goa Forum "whats goa/calangute like at..."
- Commented on one of beccyandjohn's Sharm El Sheikh travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "2006 - Beer Shop - Make over"
- Wrote a Review Good Friendly Company in Sharm El Sheikh Nightlife
- updated a Sharm El Sheikh Travel Page "Sharm is the place to go,(updated from apr 2006 )"
Photos in Sharm El SheikhSee All Photos (123)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 76 reviews, 124 photos
- Kenya Intro, 43 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Maldives Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
No friends yet.
- Naama Bay- 35 Reviews, 66 Photos
- Snorkeling- 30 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Ras Mohammed National Park- 38 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Quad Biking- 24 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Beaches- 11 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Scuba Diving- 36 Reviews, 58 Photos
- Old Town Sharm- 8 Reviews, 15 Photos
- St. Catherine's Monastery- 17 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Sharks Bay- 6 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Tiran Island- 8 Reviews, 8 Photos
See All Sharm El Sheikh Things to Do