"Madrid - the city of fun and sun" Madrid by Diancik
Madrid Travel Guide: 5,417 reviews and 11,067 photos
This man reminds me the Old Man from Hemingway's "The Old Man and the Sea"
There's a beautiful Tropical Garden with many, many turtles and Palm trees inside Atocha train station. Worth a visit.
- Pros:good food, reasonable prices, good places for going out, partying, eating, dancing, shopping, clean city
- Cons:None found yet :) Need to revisit
- In a nutshell:More than just history, fun and great atmosphere
Diancik's Related Pages
Madrid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "¡Bienvenido a Madrid!/Welcome to Madrid!"
- "Madrid is where I live"
- "Madrid: My home for 3 fantastic weeks!"
- "Home is where you're always from"
- "WONDERFUL MADRID"
- "As we say in Andalucia, Madri"
- "Hablemos de Madrid (Let's talk about Madrid)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madrid
- Hotels in Madrid
- Transportation in Madrid
- Nightlife in Madrid
- Restaurants in Madrid
- Shopping in Madrid
- Warnings and Dangers in Madrid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madrid
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madrid
Top 10 Pages
- Chisinau Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ischia Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Boston Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Brasov Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Karlovy Vary Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Albufeira Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mamaia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Sinaia Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos