Gold Coast Things to Do Tips by goldcoaster Top 5 Page for this destination
Gold Coast Things to Do: 299 reviews and 575 photos
I am a fan of theme parks. I worked in them for a fair while and have been to them alot. People often ask, if you were going to do just one theme park, which one? I always say Sea World.
Why? It has the most to do for a varied age group. Many of the scary rides at Dreamworld are unsuitable for small kids or even less than adventurous adults. At Sea World they have found a nice balance of shows and rides for the small children as well as roller coasters and other hair raising contrptions for the teens.
With new attractions like Polar Bear Shores and Shark Bay, this park keeps on growing.
Adults are $60, kids age 4-13 are $38.
Some activities, like swimming with the dolphins and snorkelling with the sharks are extra.
Address: Sea World Drive, Main Beach
View from Binna Burra
You must make time to head up to either Binna Burra or O'Reilleys when you are on the Gold Coast. It truely is worth the drive to experience rainforest this pristine so close to a city of half a million people.
Take Binna Burra if you are really into bushwalking or head to O'Reilleys if you want a more tourist oriented feel but both are a good time.
You can also head across the Border Ranges into the world heritage Nightcap Ranges. Much less developed and abit further but more natural.
Directions: Lamington National Park
More Reviews (23)
- See All Yum Cha and Sushi at the same time!
- See All Good Golfing Hotel
- See All Bushwalking Binna Burra
- Beware Schoolies time.
- See All Golf Mecca
- See All The Aqua Duck
goldcoaster's Related Pages
Gold Coast Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL SANDY BEACHES, THIS IS THE GOLD COAST!"
- "Gold Coast"
- "Gold Coast - My Home"
- "Australia’s GOLD COAST"
- "Home Town"
- "Hi from Sunny Gold Coast"
- "Anything goes land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gold Coast
- Hotels in Gold Coast
- Transportation in Gold Coast
- Nightlife in Gold Coast
- Restaurants in Gold Coast
- Shopping in Gold Coast
- Warnings and Dangers in Gold Coast
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gold Coast
- 25 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 63 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Gold Coast?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gold Coast
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gold Coast Intro, 25 reviews, 14 photos
- Fiji Intro, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nha Trang Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hue Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- United States of America Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Warner Bros. Movie World- 35 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Beaches.- 37 Reviews, 87 Photos
- Hinterland / National Parks.- 31 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Sea World- 32 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Surfers Paradise.- 20 Reviews, 45 Photos
- Bird / Animal Parks.- 22 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Markets / Shopping Centres- 15 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Wet 'n' Wild Water World- 8 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Dream World- 28 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Boat Cruises.- 6 Reviews, 14 Photos
See All Gold Coast Things to Do