"A must see" Ha Long by goldcoaster
Ha Long Travel Guide: 457 reviews and 1,603 photos
If you get to the north of Vietnam and don't go here then you wasted a trip.
Trips, both overnight and daily, are easy to arrange in Hanoi and cheap too. You can go for longer and I would love to have spent more time here.
There is not much point trying to organise the trip yourself as you can't beat the Sinh Cafe or Kangaroo Cafe for price.
- Cons:Cat Ba
- In a nutshell:Not to be missed
The small junks that ply the waters of Halong Bay are a nice way to see the bay. They are quick enough, without being... more travel advice
goldcoaster's Related Pages
Ha Long Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From a Dragon's mouth"
- "Ha Long - Bay of Beauty and Legend"
- "Land of Descending Dragons"
- "Amazing Halong Bay"
- "Dreaming of Ha Long Bay"
- "guell's Ha Long Page"
- "Ha Long Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ha Long
- Hotels in Ha Long
- Transportation in Ha Long
- Nightlife in Ha Long
- Restaurants in Ha Long
- Shopping in Ha Long
- Warnings and Dangers in Ha Long
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ha Long
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ha Long?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ha Long
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gold Coast Intro, 25 reviews, 14 photos
- Fiji Intro, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nha Trang Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hue Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- United States of America Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos