"Lousibourg" Louisbourg by kayla_gorecky
Louisbourg Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 121 photos
Louisbourg is a beautiful little fishing town on the coast of Cape Breton Island. Louisbourg is known for the Fortress of Lousibourg, a great historical park that is a lot of fun to vist. There is also a great festival held each year on the august long weekend. This is called Crab Fest. It is a fun weekend full of East coast music, town spirit, and for the seafood lover, a lunch of crab meat and sides. I would sugest visiting Louisbourg if you wish to see beautiful scenery and experience an old world feel while on vacation.
- Pros:Its quite and peaceful, not to mention beautiful
- Cons:If you want to go shopping you have to go into Sydney... about a half hour away
- In a nutshell:A real down home feel
The Fortress of Louisbourg can be a lot of fun. It is a great idea for a day trip. If you have ever been to a Pioneer... more travel advice
kayla_gorecky's Related Pages
Louisbourg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "~ Is it Louisburg or Something Else? ~"
- "A bit of a parsons egg."
- "A fascinating day in Louisburg..."
- "Louisbourg CB"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Louisbourg
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Louisbourg?Share Your Travels