"Granbury - Texas town rich in history!" Top 5 Page for this destination Granbury by saraheg77

Granbury Travel Guide: 130 reviews and 194 photos

Granbury Historical District

Here is the courthouse, the heart of the historical district and the center of the square! There are lots of fun shops surrounding the square in the historic district. There are also plenty of little bed and breakfasts within walking distance of the square!

My bridesmaids and I went to Granbury for my (tame) bachelorette party and had so much fun! We rented a whole bed and breakfast that was in one of the historic site old houses. And we also went to a play in the opera house. It was such a fun weekend!

• Last visit to Granbury: Jan 2005
  • Intro Written Jan 31, 2005

• SAMRetired's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Nice page, I was in Granbury long ago and enjoyed the memories. I will hide the shopping tips from my wife though.

• adawn412's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2008 at 9:37 AM

I loved it~

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2005 at 6:27 AM

You had your bachorlorette party in Granbury? :-)) great place, I luv'd it. The Square has some great places. I liked the Reservation traders. Jez bet you miss Tex'us.:-(...

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2005 at 8:17 AM

Lovely page, I didn't know Driving Miss Daisy was a play too? Mark seems to cop flack in all your comments, so I'll leave him be this time!

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2005 at 11:15 AM

Excellent! Mark needs to take some tip-making lessons from you. GRIN.

• travelife's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2005 at 8:16 AM

Nice reading, Sarah! MArk was not around that time? :)

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2005 at 12:48 PM

Sounds like you had a great bachelorette party, (we call it a hen night/weekend over here). Looked great fun! Not long now! Nice page & memories Sarah (~_~)

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2005 at 7:10 AM

Tame? I doubt it with Angela running the show!

saraheg77

“I want to see the whole world!!”

Badges & Stats in Granbury

Have you been to Granbury?

Latest Activity in Granbury