"Idfu / Edfu... However you spell it, I enjoyed it!" Idfu by saraheg77
Idfu Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 94 photos
We took a horse carriage ride from our cruise ship to this location where we got out and walked through a short street of vendors before we got to the Edfu Temple. The guy in white is part of the tourist police in Egypt. They like to keep their tourists safe!
Here's Mark posing before we began our tour of the temple.
Here is a picture I took of the columns =)
- Cons:Need I say it was hot?
saraheg77's Related Pages
Idfu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Temple of Horus at Edfu"
- "FALCON GOD HORUS"
- "Noodlet's Idfu page"
- "Edfu !!"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Idfu
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Idfu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Idfu
Photos in IdfuSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hepburn Springs Intro, 6 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cayo District Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pyramids of Giza Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Port Douglas Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beechworth Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Strahan Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Muhafazat Aswan Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 3 travelogues