"Hepburn Springs - A Glimpse into Anne's Life" Top 5 Page for this destination Hepburn Springs by saraheg77

Hepburn Springs Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 167 photos

My Favorite Picture at Lavendula Lavender Farm

We met Anne12 at a VT meet in May 2005, soon after arriving in Melbourne. She was much fun and we heard alot about her lovely hometown of Hepburn Springs. At the end of November 2005, Anne organized a VT meet in Hepburn and we decided to make a weekend of it. Anne was a wonderful hostess and we had a great weekend. It really was as great as she had said!

Anne took us to the Lavender Farm and I think it was my favorite stop of the weekend! It was so beautiful - plus, purple is one of my favorite colors :D This is a picture taken out in the lavender fields looking back at the main stone cottage. Aaahhh... so pretty!

A Stop at Lavendula Lavender Farm

Here is a cute photo from our visit to the lovely lavender farm! It was a gorgeous day and a beautiful place! I was glad to get a few pictures with both Mark & Me in them... we forget to do that most of the time! Isn't this a wonderful display of roses? The pinks complemented the lavender beautifully!

Approaching the Convent Gallery

Another stop on our tour by Anne12 was the Convent Gallery, which was a lovely little place that used to be a convent, but is now opened as a shop, cafe, art gallery, and still there is a chapel that some use for weddings. The gallery is actually located in Daylesford, but was part of our day of exploring, so I decided to include it here.

• Pros:Lovely Stop in the Spa Country!
  • Last visit to Hepburn Springs: Nov 2005
  • Intro Updated Dec 6, 2005

• Maria250's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2008 at 12:05 PM

That's a most beautiful pic of you and Mark by the Lavender Roses!!! Great page!

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2006 at 4:30 AM

Oh your vt meeting pix are the best I've seen so far Sarah! Fabulous!! Love those bush shots too :o) Can't wait till the end of the week!! Cheers, Ann :o)

• adelaidean's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2006 at 10:00 PM

It seems that anne always cracks up after a few glasses of wine!!! LOL

• allikat's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2006 at 11:32 PM

I've really enjoyed this page, and it's so pretty too!! Love the pic of Mark with the scarecrow!

• barbieann's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2006 at 7:02 PM

Wow! The lavender farm is lovely!

• sue&gene's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2005 at 4:38 AM

Your new pages are lovely :)

• cassiejoy42's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2005 at 12:20 AM

Sarah your tips and pages and photos are great - I like the photos of you and Mark. Cassie

• ancientmariner's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2005 at 5:20 AM

Looks like you all had a good time at the Vt meet here. Like all you photos Sarah.

• SPW's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2005 at 2:52 AM

Great pictures, but I think you all got totally riotous after we took our calming influence home to bed. It was a modst enjoyable evening and you're right, Anne was an excellent hostess.

• Nov 28, 2005 at 6:06 PM

LOL@me.....I look like a Nun!!!???:) Great photos!

saraheg77

“I want to see the whole world!!”

Badges & Stats in Hepburn Springs

Have you been to Hepburn Springs?