"Fun in St. Kilda!" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Kilda by saraheg77
Saint Kilda Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 71 photos
St. Kilda is just a few kilometers from Melbourne's CBD. It is the closest beach area to Melbourne (Port Philip Bay) and is nice to visit, if you can't get out farther to some of the main coastal beaches of Australia.
Here's the fun group from our Aug 17 meeting. We had a great time - it was a nice atmosphere and great vegetarian food (even for those who aren't vegetarians)!
saraheg77's Related Pages
Saint Kilda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Place On the Bay With Everything"
- "St. Kilda"
- "Melbourne - Saint Kilda"
- "Virtual Tourist Meeting Melbourne!"
- "Fun in St. Kilda!"
- "Stayed here for the Swans AFL Grand Final Truimph"
- "Funky town by the sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Kilda
- Hotels in Saint Kilda
- Transportation in Saint Kilda
- Restaurants in Saint Kilda
- Shopping in Saint Kilda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Kilda
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Saint Kilda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Kilda
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hepburn Springs Intro, 6 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cayo District Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pyramids of Giza Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Port Douglas Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beechworth Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Strahan Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Muhafazat Aswan Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 3 travelogues