"Wow! I'm in Sydney, Australia!" Sydney by saraheg77

Sydney Travel Guide: 5,820 reviews and 13,589 photos

The Famous Opera House!

And we were there! Wow! It was as impressive in real life as when I have seen it in the movies!

Look What We Found!

Mark & I wandered around Sydney the other day and look what we found! This beautiful cathedral! It is called St. Mary's Cathedral.

The Opera House & bridge from the Botanical Garden

My parents and I just made a visit to Sydney (my 2nd) in Sept '05. We wandered through the Royal Botanic Gardens and up to Mrs. Macquaries Point. This picture was taken on our walk back through the gardens.

• Last visit to Sydney: Sep 2005
  • Intro Updated Sep 12, 2005

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2009 at 4:59 AM

It's great you've paid a visit! ><><><><<>

• Oct 4, 2007 at 1:29 PM

Doyles at Circular Key is SO overated. the food may be OK but the service is very poor. The staff are not professional and only pay attention when the meal ends and they want a tip. GO elsewhere!!!!

• spgood301's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2007 at 10:31 AM

Very nice pages, Sarah. I must visit Sydney someday. BTW, happy birthday!

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2007 at 5:54 PM

Nice pages. They bring back good memories. We had the best New Year's Eve ever in Sydney!!

• Travmad's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2006 at 5:48 AM

Nice page useful info. I'll have to take somepointers from you for my page.

• cassiejoy42's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2005 at 1:58 PM

Sarah I love the photos of the Sydney Opera House and your commentaries on all the museums are very useful and helpful from Cassie

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2005 at 5:57 AM

We visited Oz (Sydney, Adelaide, Alice, Uluru and Brisbane) in June. Had a wonderful time. These are good Sydney tips, Sarah. : )

• Oct 5, 2005 at 9:49 PM

I visited Sydney recently for 2 days. Wish I'd read some of your tips before going. The Airport Connection one is particularly useful! - Mark

• GillianMcLaughlin's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2005 at 10:09 AM

This is a really good page - interesting range of museums and good details for the reader. Many thanks

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2005 at 3:17 PM

Good page Sarah :)

saraheg77

“I want to see the whole world!!”

Badges & Stats in Sydney