"Sarah's Travels" saraheg77's Profile
Here are my babies in the Texas bluebonnets in April 2013 - Anna is almost 5 and Luke is almost 3.
I began my travels at about the age of 4. I had the wonderful opportunity to travel every summer with my family. We took a 2-week vacation every summer, by car, to different parts of the US & North America. The summer after my high school graduation, we went to Hawaii, which made the 48th state for me to visit. Somehow we missed Delaware (??) and also Alaska. The picture here is of my whole family. It was rare that we actually got a vacation picture with all four of us in it - usually one was taking the picture!
Another experience that contributed to my passion for travel is how I was exposed to missions and missionary works at a young age. I was involved in a group where we talked and learned alot about mission work in other countries. I would hear all these fascinating things about the people, food, and culture of a place I had never even heard of. It all thrilled me and made me want to visit the whole world!
June '13 - Aruba
January '12 - Sint Maarten & Anguilla
May '11 - Italy
Jan '10 - Bahamas and Puerto Rico
June '09 - Cabo san Lucas, Mexico
Feb '08 - Austria, Germany, France & Switzerland
Aug '07 - Argentina, Paraguay & Brazil
May '07 - Cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman & Cozumel, Mex
Feb '07 - London & The Lake District in England
July '06 - Italy
Feb '06 - Cruise including Singapore, Malaysia & Bangkok Thailand
July '05 - North Island, New Zealand
April '05 - MOVED to Melbourne, Australia!
March '05 - Honeymoon to Tahiti, Bora Bora, & Moorea (French Polynesia)
Dec '04 - Cruise to Cozumel, Honduras, Belize, & Cancun
May '04 - Egypt
Dec '03 - Cruise to US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, & St. Maarten
July '03 - Belize & Guatemala
July '02 - England, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, & Scotland
March '01 - South Africa
Summer '95 - Tecate, Mexico
March '92 - Spain
Summer '90 - Niagara Falls, Canada
I've been to 33 countries so far and to 48 of the 50 US states! Got many more countries to go!!
Here's my husband and me leaving our reception! We got married on March 19, 2005! YEA!! :)
We got back from our honeymoon on March 31, 2005. We went to Tahiti, Moorea, & Bora Bora. Here is a picture I took on our drive around Bora Bora. Check out Mark's pages for more or my Moorea pages. It was a trip of a lifetime! Maybe we can go back for our 10th anniversary :D
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 252 Reviews
- 660 Photos
- 18 Countries
- 73 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
- Commented on saraheg77's profile page
- updated a Aruba Travel Page "A Little Visit to Aruba"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Little Visit to Aruba"
updated their Profile Page "Sarah's Travels"
- Wrote a Review Quadiriki Caves in Aruba Things to Do
- saraheg77 and Anna2607 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Milan Forum "Re: 10 hrs in Milan......"
- Uploaded a Video to Fort Worth
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hepburn Springs Intro, 6 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cayo District Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pyramids of Giza Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Port Douglas Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beechworth Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Strahan Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Muhafazat Aswan Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 3 travelogues