"Stop over between flights" Romulus by SueWarwick
Romulus Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 17 photos
I flew in to Detroit from the UK (via Netherlands) and was staying over night before flying on to Nashville.
Romulus was an ideal stop over. Most/all hotels offer free minibus transfer between hotel and airport.
Romulus didn't seem to have an awful lot to offer, although I was only there from late afternoon until the following morning.
It seems to be a new area, probably built due to the airport.
There is a 7-11 type shop at the petrol station on the main road through town and several restaurants catering for most tastes/price ranges
SueWarwick's Related Pages
Romulus Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Romulus
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Romulus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Romulus
Photos in RomulusSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 17 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos
- Prague Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos
- Bled Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Birkenhead Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Riga Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Pescasseroli Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Obcina Bohinj Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Manchester Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos